- This event has passed.
24th August 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
UKC Crag Details:
Note: Maximum 10 cars in car park and ensure gate is closed.
In advance of the meet please let the meet coordinator know of your intention to attend via email or whatsapp. This is to ensure a record of participants can be held in case of a positive COVID-19 test.
In order to attend the meet participants should consider that they are comfortable with the adhering to the following:
- I am aware that the current COVID-19 pandemic brings a number of known risks and a number of unknown risks. I have chosen to partake in a CMC meet in this knowledge.
- I have not had a positive test for COVID-19 in the last ten days prior to the meet.
- I have not been told to self-isolate in the last 10 days due to COVID-19.
- If I have COVID-19 symptoms at the time of the meet then I will inform the meet coordinator and immediately go home.
- If I have COVID-19 symptoms in the 10 days following the meet then I will inform the meet coordinator and NHS test and trace.
By confirming attendance participants commit to the following ways to reduce risk:
- I understand that during the meet I should maintain a social distance wherever possible.
- If possible I will avoid car sharing with people outside my household.
- If climbing with someone outside my household then I will maintain my climbing pairing for the duration of the meet as far as possible.
- I will bring my own hand sanitiser and/or anti-bacterial wipes for personal use and use them regularly.
- I will bring my own personal supplies such as first aid kit, food, and drink.
- I will stay within my competence level for the activity being undertaken during this meet to reduce risk of an incident and need to call on emergency services.
- If I need to assist with first aid of another participant I will use best PPE available. I will minimise close contact as far as practically possible while arranging for emergency service assistance if needed. I acknowledge that the CMC recommends all participants should have a mask and gloves in their first aid kit.
- As far as possible I will quarantine any climbing equipment that has been shared during the meet for 72 hours before using it again.