- This event has passed.
Ilkley Rocky Valley
September 7 @ 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
In advance of the meet please let the meet coordinator know of your intention to attend via email or whatsapp. This is to ensure a record of participants can be held in case of a positive COVID-19 test.
In order to attend the meet participants should consider that they are comfortable with the adhering to the following:
- I am aware that the current COVID-19 pandemic brings a number of known risks and a number of unknown risks. I have chosen to partake in a CMC meet in this knowledge.
- I have not had a positive test for COVID-19 in the last ten days prior to the meet.
- I have not been told to self-isolate in the last 10 days due to COVID-19.
- If I have COVID-19 symptoms at the time of the meet then I will inform the meet coordinator and immediately go home.
- If I have COVID-19 symptoms in the 10 days following the meet then I will inform the meet coordinator and NHS test and trace.
By confirming attendance participants commit to the following ways to reduce risk:
- I understand that during the meet I should maintain a social distance wherever possible.
- If possible I will avoid car sharing with people outside my household.
- If climbing with someone outside my household then I will maintain my climbing pairing for the duration of the meet as far as possible.
- I will bring my own hand sanitiser and/or anti-bacterial wipes for personal use and use them regularly.
- I will bring my own personal supplies such as first aid kit, food, and drink.
- I will stay within my competence level for the activity being undertaken during this meet to reduce risk of an incident and need to call on emergency services.
- If I need to assist with first aid of another participant I will use best PPE available. I will minimise close contact as far as practically possible while arranging for emergency service assistance if needed. I acknowledge that the CMC recommends all participants should have a mask and gloves in their first aid kit.
- As far as possible I will quarantine any climbing equipment that has been shared during the meet for 72 hours before using it again.