- This event has passed.
15th June 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
UKC Crag Details: https://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/crags/crookrise-541
*An owl nest has been reported on Diagonal Crack on Central Slab. Please avoid this route whilst the birds are nesting – which could be up until the end of June.
In advance of the meet participants must let the meet coordinator know of their intention to attend via email or whatsapp. This is to ensure a record of participants can be held in accordance with BMC guidance.
In order to attend the meet participants must adhere to the following self declaration. If you cannot confirm all these points then you must not attend the meet:
- I am aware that the current COVID-19 pandemic brings a number of known risks and a number of unknown risks. I have chosen to partake in a CMC meet in this knowledge.
- I confirm that I will adhere to government guidelines for COVID-19 in place at the time of this meet.
- I confirm that I have not had a positive test for COVID-19 in the last ten days prior to the meet.
- I confirm that I have not been contacted by a contact tracer from an NHS test and trace programme and told to self-isolate in the last 14 days prior to the meet as a contact of someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- I confirm that I have not returned from a country outside of the UK in the last 14 days prior to the meet.
- I confirm that I am not travelling to the meet from an area that is under COVID-19 related travel restrictions imposed by the governments of the UK.
- If I have COVID-19 symptoms at the time of the meet then I will inform the meet coordinator and immediately go home.
- If I have COVID-19 symptoms in the 10 days following the meet then I will inform the meet coordinator and NHS test and trace.
- I confirm that I have read and am aware of the meet risk assessment here: Risk Assessment
By confirming attendance participants commit to the following ways to reduce risk:
- I understand that during the meet I must maintain a 2m social distance wherever possible.
- If climbing with someone outside my household then I will maintain my climbing pairing for the duration of the meet as far as possible.
- I will bring my own hand sanitiser and/or anti-bacterial wipes for personal use and use them regularly.
- I will bring my own personal supplies such as first aid kit, food, and drink.
- I will follow government guidelines on car sharing which may be in place at the time of this meet.
- I will stay within my competence level for the activity being undertaken during this meet to reduce risk of an incident and need to call on emergency services.
- If I need to assist with first aid of another participant I will follow current first aid guidance to use best PPE available (mask and gloves but also safety glasses and apron or other coverings if available). I will minimise close contact as far as practically possible while arranging for emergency service assistance if needed. I acknowledge that the CMC recommends all participants should have a mask and gloves in their first aid kit.
- I will carry a waste bag to dispose of any used anti-bacterial wipes / gloves etc.
- As far as possible I will quarantine any climbing equipment that has been shared during the meet for 72 hours before using it again.