POSTPONED Crianlarich Hut Meet – 28Feb/1 March 2020 POSTPONED
February 28 - March 1
We had 8 places booked in the Ochil’s Hut but with no volunteers to act as meet coordinator and far too few people indicating an ability to take part in this meet. So, due to an unusual combination of circumstances it has been necessary to postpone our visit to Crianlarich. This is such a shame as it is a super hut (after recent renovations) and a fine area for outdoor activities.
We are hoping to reschedule a visit to this hut for a later date within 2020. To maintain credibility with the Ochil’s Club we need to be sure of having a reasonable number of participants and a meet coordinator who is keen to go and encourage others to attend.
If you are keen to go to Crianlarich and have a some suggested dates when it seems likely that we can attract a big enough group please let me know as soon as you can.
It is not essential that any proposed dates are weekend days so long as we have confidence in attracting the right numbers.